Let's talk Annie Sloan! I have been chalk painting anything I can get my hands on for about 5 years now. I have tried many brands of chalk paint, and nothing comes close to Annie Sloan. Me and Annie are in a a serious relationship.
( this is not my photo)
I wanted to share a few steps to chalk painting a piece of furniture! I recommend using an Annie Sloan brush along with your Annie Sloan paint and wax.
- Clean your piece with water and a rag
- Apply your first coat. Don't worry the first coat never looks great.
- Let it dry. This step should not take long at all.
- Second coat. This coat should look even and full coverage. Make sure your brush strokes are going to same direction.
- Let it dry.
- SAND! Once your piece has fully dried and you are pleased with the coverage, it's time to sand! I recommend using a Sanding Block. Focus on sanding detailing and corners. You can distress as little or as much as you like. After sanding, your piece should be very smooth.
- Dust off and wipe!
- Not requied but you can finish it off with Annie Sloan Clear Wax. This is good for highly used surfaces.
My personal favorite Annie Sloan colors are Old White (Obviously ha), Old Ochre, Charcoal, French Linen, and Duck Egg Blue.
Chalk paint is so easy to use, and it really can change the look of an old piece of furniture! Find you some furniture that needs some love and get painting!
Painted in Old White
Painted in Old Ochre
Cialis 5g shusia https://artsocialist.com/ – Cialis geareejuri Buy Priligy Pills avoisp Cialis tassyWeestix Levitra Wann Einnehmen
Amoxicillin Suspension 150ml jeonsunc https://bbuycialisss.com/# – buying cialis online hedidelp Viagra Rouge Acumpruppy Cialis Moonochund Cheap Antabuse