Easiest DIY ever!
Let's talk curtains! Okay.. curtains are expensive, and when you have 20 windows it is even more expensive. So listen up! I've got the easiest and cheapest DIY ever for you! Drop Cloth Curtains!
Before you get started, make sure you measure your windows. Drop cloths come in many shapes and sizes. I like to flip the top of the drop cloth over at the top for a ruffle look. If you want to do this, you will need to figure in 1 extra foot to your drop cloth.
Materials : I purchased all of the supplies at Walmart.. because well that's all I'm working with in South Arkansas. I'm sure you can get this stuff anywhere!
- Drop Cloths (I bought one drop cloth per window)
- Curtain Rod (any rod you like will work)
- Curtain Rings with Clip
- Measuring Tape
How it went down :
- Hang your curtain rod (to me this is the hardest part)
- Lay your drop cloth out on the floor. Decide where you would like to fold to make the ruffle.
- Once folded, clip the clip rings to the drop cloth panel. It look about 7 rings per panel.
- Simply feed the hoops onto the rod and hang!
I let the remaining drop cloth fabric pool onto the floor.
This was such an easy DIY! Anyone can do it! Thanks for reading along, pals!